Monday, February 9, 2009

Spirit Animal pages and A Map Of My Heart! Countdown to OWOH drawing!



Here are my journal pages for the spirit animal theme.  I couldn't choose only one! I know lots of people identify with butterflies and I TRIED to be more original. But I have doodled butterflies since I was a little girl. When someone close to me passes away, I often see big beautiful butterflies flying near me and it feels like a message.  
This week's journal theme will be in honor of Valentine's Day. I challenge you to create a map of your heart.  Show in images, words, and symbols all the things you hold in your heart. What colors and designs do you imagine?  How do those compartments relate to each other?  I will be waiting to see all of your creative heart maps in your journals!
***** THE LAST DAY TO ENTER MY ONE WORLD ONE HEART DRAWING IS FEBRUARY 11TH AT MIDNIGHT PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.  I WILL DO THE DRAWING FEBRUARY 12TH AND NOTIFY THE WINNERS THAT EVENING AFTER DINNER. ****************

3 comments:

Barb Smith said...

Your rabbit page reminds me of me so much! I flit here and there from one project to the next...I've always done that. Ugh!
smile. be free. have fun.
Peace & Love,
♥ Barb ♥

Diane said...

Very nice, Jen!

BunnyKissd said...

Of course, I love them both! ^-