Thursday, February 12, 2009

I will pick my 4 winners tomorrow!!!!

Okie dokie, it is a quarter past midnight here in California and I have just pushed the magic button to keep the comments on my OWOH post at 213 ! I am one tired puppy since I have been working all night to get a submission box into Somerset Studio by the deadline!!!!
I promise I will come home after school tomorrow and work my mojo to find out who I will be mailing my giveaways to!  I'm excited to find out who it will be and I have had a blast meeting so many fabulous artists in every media imaginable! I am wishing sweet rainbow-filled dreams to everyone who participated in this awesome event and a big shout out to Lisa who started it all!

3 comments:

Elena said...

Hi there!!! You are the second winner on my OWOH giveaway at http://www.elenaismyname.blogspot.com! Congrats!!! Please send me your mailing info and a list of the kinds of things you like so I can send you your goodie bag!!

Elena Vigil-Farinas
elena@evigilfarinas.com
elenaismyname.blogspot.com

Puddles of Grace said...

Hi Jennifer! You have won one of my OWOH Folk Birds! Please email me at chormann7@msn.com and let me know what your mailing address is! Have a beautiful weekend and a lovely Valentines day!
Charlene

turquoise cro said...

WOW!!! YOU are lucky Jen! YOU are my #2 winner on my OWOH giveaway!!! YOU will get the wallhanging! Please email me at Bluebirddreamer@aol.com your address!!! Congrats!!! X AND O'S, Cinda aka CRO