Saturday, February 7, 2009

Comfort Dolls and Valentine image link


While I was checking out all the fabulous blogs participating in the One World One Heart event I came across the Comfort Doll project.  Artists are making small stuffed art dolls to donate to women's shelters across the country.  I think it's a wonderful idea and I tried to make a few this week.  My husband said they were frightening! I hope that's because he just doesn't get the art doll thing.  I will make some more and hopefully they will turn out better and I can send them to the project to be forwarded to a shelter.  I also came across a link to the free Valentine image a day countdown at  Ten Two Studios.  There are some really cool images to use and all you have to do is post a link to the site!

1 comment:

Tinker said...

Tell Dave I think they look very cool! ;D
Love the new blog look, Jen. Have a happy Sunday~xOx terri