Thursday, January 8, 2009

7 Things I love !!!!!

Wow! Eileen has given me a blog award!!!  I am so excited and happy to pass it on to 7 more people.  First I need to list 7 things I love and then the links to the 7 people I am sharing the love with.

1. My family who love and support me in all my quirky glory !!!!
2. Making art where I get to get my hands messy! 
3.  Getting a 90 minute massage!
4. Chunky baby and toddler legs- just want to squeeze 'em!
5.  Partying with my girlfriends!
6.  Making art and music with kids!
7.  Going to Musicals and concerts !
***********************************************************
I will pass the award on to 
    my East coast homegirl, Megan
    my art compadre, Sandee
        my rockin' North Carolina pal, Cathie
    my shoe diva, Peggy
    my kitty-lovin' sistah, Tamara
    my journal warrior, Ophelia
    my  nearby art buddy, Julie B. 
Now you need to post 7 things you love and pass it on to 7 other bloggers!

 I need to get working on this week's journal challenge.   The new theme is BALANCE,
and I added a song to my playlist that goes with the theme. Check out Both Sides Now, a rockin' version of Joni Mitchell's classic.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so far behind!!!
Thanks so much for the award...now, for some help with putting it on my blog :)
I love your self portrait. I put my Believe page on my blog.
Take care,
Ophelia

peggy gatto said...

hey, thanks!!!
still working on my self portrait!
I need "balance"!!!!!