Friday, March 25, 2011

Another OWOH prize flies in! My sister is a cutie!


TGIF everyone! Look at this adorable froggie bracelet I won in the One World One Heart event from Liv at Liv luvs scraps. It just arrived all the way from Sydney Austalia! It will be going to my lovely cousin, Tina, who collects frogs! Thanks Liv!
My sister Melanie and I went to see Kenny Loggins perform last night and she surprised me with a totally new do! It was an awesome concert and we had a blast singing and dancing!
She had been threatening to cut all her hair off and she did it!
Doesn't it look cute? She had a few women come up and tell her they loved it at the concert. They even took a picture of her haircut! Which reminds me, I need to get an appointment to
get my highlights handled! I wish everyone a weekend filled with ART and HUGS !

1 comment:

Sarah W said...

Ok Jen, the Miss Photogenic fromthe retreat has competition now. Love the new do on your sister.