Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Please Check out My Son's Next Career Move- It's an Album, Baby!

Hello blogger freinds! Happy Holiday Season to all of you!
Please take a few minutes to check out my son's video from Kickstarter.com.
Scroll down and turn my Playlist OFF and then click on the video above. It's pixelated at the beginning and then it straightens out!
Kickstarter provides a unique concept to help struggling artists live their dreams. They have one month to raise the funds for a project online. It's ALL or Nothing!!!!! My son has reached 1/3 of his goal and he only has 9 days left. If you want to support his talent, he will be grateful for ANY donation starting at FIVE dollars! If you wish to leave a comment I will forward those to him . Thank you so much for taking the time to listen. If you'd like to read more about Jamison's project OR make a donation click on the blue title right under the video and you'll get to his page on Kickstarter!

No comments: