Monday, August 3, 2009

It's a Beanie- Baby!

Take a look at what my sweet cousin Tina made for me! I told her I liked the color of some of her yarn and she made me a perky orange beanie! I love it and will love wearing it this winter.
Even though it's swelteringly hot here, I couldn't resist trying it on for size. What do you think?

I started back to school with a brand new class of second graders today. I think it's a very nice class, but it's such a slower pace at the beginning of the year. I'm still working on my portraits for my Suzi Blu class and I'll post more later.

5 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I LOVE the paper doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you so much!!!!!!

juls4real said...

Oh, yes. Orange suits you fine. Hope all of your students are sweet and fun.

juls4real said...

Jen, I've got to hand it to you, love your work. I've go to get a cup of coffee and sit down and read your stuff..So great to find you...I wish my blog looked as nice as yours....Love it.

JF

Tina said...

Thank you for the Kudos Jenny. I love you and I am glad you like it.

HappyDayArt! said...

cute on you and a good color