Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Princess of Procrastination ..


I could have done my goddess page with that title, it's up for grabs if anyone else fits that particular bill.  When I scanned my journal pages for the previous post, the spread was done in a vertical format and the middle got cropped out. So, here is the middle that ties the two pages together ( in my mind at least).
It's my hands holding scissors and a paintbrush. The bottom page is a skirt filled with all the distractions I have to bounce between trying to balance my must-dos with my want-tos.  The lines vibrating out from my hands are all the ideas fighting to be brought to fruition.  My hands are always happier when they are cutting, folding, gluing, stitching, drawing, painting, or just plain doodling!   

No comments: