1. Get a journal with sturdy pages that you will love to work in.
I like the wirebound ones that lay flat and can handle 3-D embellishments.
2. Check here every Monday for the week's theme.
3. Interpret the theme any way you feel inspired to- the sky's the limit!
4. Share with the group by posting a comment and linking to your blog to share a photo. If you don't have a blog you can e-mail me a scan and I'll post it here.
5. You can share anytime after the theme is announced, but we'll try to shoot for Sunday as sharing day.
6. Give each other friendly, supportive feedback !
7. Check in every Monday for the new theme to jump start your muse!
Run out and get a journal and we'll post the first theme Monday. If you have never done art journaling before, here is a great tutorial from Teesha Moore. She has fantastic ideas to get over the intimidation of the blank pages.