Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cheers! Happy 2010 People!!!!!!

Happy,Happy New Year to my art friends everywhere! I've been busy starting a brand new art journal and making my vision board for this year! I am celebrating with good friends at home and I have a new cocktail I'm making. It's a Berry Merry Martini- Yum!So, here's a toast to all of you who love ART like I do and are sharing your dreams by honoring
your creative spirits! Thank you for stopping by my little corner of blogdom- I love sharing my
art with you and reading the comments you write! You rock!

8 comments:

Tinker said...

Cheers to you, Jen - YOU rock!
Thanks again for everything - always so much fun to hang out with you guys. Happy New Year!!!
xoxo

Tristan Robin said...

happy happy new year!

Diane said...

Happy NEw Year, Jen!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you as well!!!

juls4real said...

Cheers and I am wishing you the best new year ever! Thank you for sharing your beautiful blog with us all.

xo, juls

Pilar said...

Hey Lady! Wishing you a most artful and joyous new year! xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer,

Cheers back at ya, sweetie! berry merry martini, yummy! I have not tried one of those but I do love cosmopolitans.

Happy New Year! I got your e-mail and you have been added to the Bal Masque participant list.

Hugs! =D
~Kitty

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!