Saturday, March 6, 2010

Catching up on my Art Journal pages

Here are some of my art journal pages from the journal I started in January. I have been working on drawing faces after taking several classes from Suzi Blu. I have taken some of the faces from my sketchbook and incorporated them into my journal pages. I am trying to add more writing to my pages, so I may add words to some of them later. I really like the idea of painting many pages ahead of time and adding a few collage elements. This gives me a choice of backgrounds when I want to start journaling on a page.

The word that got cut off by my scanner is GRATITUDE!





4 comments:

Debby said...

Fabulous pages, your journal is going to be great.
debby

Tristan Robin said...

I love the way your journal is coming along ... and your faces are quite nice, indeed!

DVArtist said...

I agree the pages are fab!!! Great eyes on your faces.

Nicole/Beadwright

Marilyn said...

Love them all, but the top image is my favorite!