Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Playing with Paper Dolls Again!

This is what I've gotten done this month! I am chipping away at my long "to-do" list. Luckily, I enjoy checking off art-related items! I finished the first two pages for a color themed round robin. Sarah's colors were black, white, and RED! I had drawn the face in my sketchbook and then I cut out her hair from the sparkly diamond dust paper.
I made the two paper dolls to tuck into the pocket on the facing page. The stickers are from an ARTchix sheet and the colors were perfect!
I created the paper dolls below for an ARTchix contest/swap. Each artist creates a set of 6 dolls using something from one of the ARTchix paper doll collage sheets. I had fun mixing and matching and searching through my collection of metal charms.


Each doll had some type of metal charm adorning her body. I think they came out pretty cool and they each have their own sassy style!


Now, I am off to put together a NEW color themed round robin book that will be sent out into the world October 1st. Oh yeah, I have to make 14 Halloween ATCs for my Paula's Kit Club swap. I'll keep you posted...

4 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

sassy, indeed! I love 'em! Lucky swap recipients

Unknown said...

Your work is just so awesome!!

peggy gatto said...

Absolutely delightful dollies!!!!
Your attention to details and finishing is wonderful!!!

ottoblotto said...

I really like the whimsey in your work. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog so I could find your lovely work!