Thursday, March 18, 2010

Journaling Jubilee

Here are the latest journal pages I've completed. The first two pages I used my self-portrait stencil.
This one is called The Wheel of ME- I used the befunky.com website to try some different effects on a photo. There are lots of free ones and more if you sign up. You should check it out!

I tried the gesso over magazine pics for this one. I got a great deal on some cool clear stamps at Big lots yesterday. They were only $1.00 a set. Awesome!
I did these pages by coloring blocks with my Caran D'Ache crayons and then using the Sharpie water-based markers over them to write the virtues I'm aspiring to live out.
I have had a few weeks off work to refuel and get introspective. I am really trying to use positive thoughts, imagery and words to keep myself on the high road. It is easy to get sucked into fear and negativity in my job and I am working hard at being good to myself and changing
patterns and habits that have not served me well. If anyone has ideas or suggestions along this line I am ready to listen.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Great pages! I love Be Funky. So much fun to play with. Hugs, Diane